The Integrity Option in DC/VA and MD real estate
Whether as your Designated Listing Agent or as your Designated Buyer's Agent, Dan Bouchard knows the neighborhoods, the homes and the market conditions to get the deals done efficiently while maximizing your investment and minimizing your stress.
Dan focuses on managing expectations and realistic outcomes in our unique Metropolitan Washington DC real estate market while guiding strategy and tactics, but ultimately YOU drive the deal!
For Home Seller Representation
Dan Bouchard and his team in DC/VA/MD will:
- Research your specific current market area statistics
- Strategize the best options for your needs and situations
- Capitalize for you the best results to maximize your dollar return.
- Equally important is the need to prepare you for the major pitfalls along the way that sometimes happen in real estate sales.
- Ensuring you are reasonably protected from future liabilities along the way.
For Home Buyer Representation
Dan Bouchard and his team in DC/VA/MD will get you in the right door that is best for you based on your directed needs.
- If you want access to the Metro DC/ Virginia/ Maryland MLS yourself, you can get it here!
- If you want Dan to customize a search just for you without hassles, just send Dan an email with your needs and preferences here!
- If you want a more hands on approach from Dan and want him to sit down with you to discuss your detailed needs and wants so that he can create your own custom email search call Dan or email him anytime 202-309-2339 or Dan@BouchardGroup.net.
Being prepared to anticipate problems, complications and outcomes will go a long way to preparing you for a smooth transaction.
Mortgage and Real Estate Glossary
How do I start getting myself ready for financing?
How do i shop for a loan?
Mortgage Lender Referrals
What kinds of loans are there?
Which loan is best for me?
Loan Pre-Approval Is Absolutely Essential:
No matter what your income level, and no matter what your credit & debt history is like,
the absolute first step is:
"Getting a fully underwriten PRE-APPROVAL with a reputable mortgage lender."
I KNOW, I KNOW!!!, You're saying:
"Don't worry, I won't have any problems in getting my loan!"
"My income and credit history is OUTSTANDING!"
Once I find a property to buy, I'll contact the mortgage lenders and shop then."
Guess what? By the time you sit down with your Realtor® to write your offer on your dream home..., It will be too LATE to shop for a a loan!!!
When you are ready to make an offer, the last thing you need is to be rushing around to find a loan approval to demonstrate to a seller that you actually can perform on the contract you are proposing.
The property may actuallly get sold to another buyer before you can act on it.
Most property sellers and listing agents today, will insist on a loan pre-approval or even a loan commitment prior to negotiating any contract for purchase.
Loan Pre-approval is different from a Pre-Qualification, Loan approval, and Loan Commitment. (See the glossary and detailed discussions on these topics elsewhere on this site.)
Don't allow an an over-eager Loan officer to dilute the pre-approval document with conditions and subjections.
Ensure that full under-writing has been completed prior to beginning your search and that all conditions and contingencies except contract ratification and appraisals are removed from the letter.
As a fully contributing member of RE/MAX 100, the Bouchard Group has the powerful resources and assets to serve you with a premium level of results . That means negotiating power and unsurpassed credibility to to his clients.
The Bouchard Group also maintains strong working relations with several very skilled Mortgage Loan officers, Title companies and other related Home Buyer and Seller service providers. Dan always welcomes new diversity lenders, and other service providers.
We are always happy and eager to learn and experience working with new lenders and providers as well, in our pursuit to expand services to our clients.